1. All Students must be registered to attend the Conference. All registration will be completed electronically.
2. Parents/Guardians will need to drop off their Student(s) at the Community Center starting at 6:00 p.m. If a Student has not been registered prior to the first day of the Conference, that Parent/Guardian must come to either the Main Building or the Community Center to make sure that registration is complete before departing the facility.
3. Parents/Guardians will need to come inside the church (Main Building) to pick up their Student(s) at 9:00 p.m. Students will not be allowed to walk outside the Church without a Parent/Guardian present.
4. If your Student is expected to ride home with another Parent/Guardian, that person must be identified as a "Guardian" during registration.
5. Students who provide their own transportation to and from the Conference must have explicit parental permission, which must be indicated on their registration form. Students the age of 18 or over may provide their own transportation but are not authorized to provide transportation for other Students without written permission from that Student’s Parents/Guardians.
6. Each Student will be issued a security name badge which will contain the Student’s name, the last grade the Student completed and a unique bar code that will link to the parent/guardian’s contact information (family number). At dismissal, each Parent/Guardian will be required to provide the family number and/or barcode prior to the Student(s) being released.
7. PARENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE SANCTUARY PRIOR TO DISMISSAL.
8. A hot meal will be served in Children & Youth Building Room 223 a/k/a Second Floor Gym at 6:00 p.m. All Parents/Guardians who intend to have their Student partake in this meal, must make the appropriate selection on the registration form.
9. Parents are required to pick their Student up no later than 9:10 p.m. each night.
10. Parents are encouraged to upload a photo of their Student on their Kidcheck account to assist with keeping the Students safe.